YESSSSS We found flights 3 days beflore we leave!!!!

Toole Time in Disney

Earning My Ears
I'v had our trip booked for about 6 months. I kept looking for flights but roundtrip for 3 people was $800 and I just didn't want to pay that. We were planning on driving if I couldn't find a good deal but one never came up. So we decided we would drive thru the night 13 hours with our 21/2 year old DS not something we wanted to do but we would. The closer we get the more my husband complained so today I looked again. Now it is over $900 on Southwest from Louisville so I looked at other airports. We live in Southern IN. Louisville is our closest airport which is about 30 min away but Lexington, Cincy, and Indy are within 2 hours. I had looked before but never found anything. Well today on Airtran out of Indy they had all 3 for $580!!! SOOOOO Exicted!!! To top that off my husband tells me he has about $500 in rewards on his Discover so it will only cost of $80!!! This will be the first flight for my DS and he loooooves airplanes so I'm looking forward to it....and so happy we don't have to drive 13 hours!!!!!! Only 3 days and we are on our way to CSR!!!!!!!:banana:

Congrats!!!!! I too had great luck with airlines this weekend! I had purchased one way tickets from Dayton to orlando several weeks ago ($69) but the return trip was too $$$ so I opted to wait. I was beginning to get concerned about how we were going to get home! LOL I checked yesterday morning and got the flight home for the same price!!!! SO excited. 2 years ago I paid $65 each way and didn't want to spend more than that. I am thrilled!! I am NOT so thrilled about the $20 baggage fee!!! hmmph!

Enjoy your trip!!! :)

Congrats!!!!! I too had great luck with airlines this weekend! I had purchased one way tickets from Dayton to orlando several weeks ago ($69) but the return trip was too $$$ so I opted to wait. I was beginning to get concerned about how we were going to get home! LOL I checked yesterday morning and got the flight home for the same price!!!! SO excited. 2 years ago I paid $65 each way and didn't want to spend more than that. I am thrilled!! I am NOT so thrilled about the $20 baggage fee!!! hmmph!

Enjoy your trip!!! :)

Thats great!!! I know I am not at all happy about the $20 bag fee! That was why I wanted southwest they don't charge but with the bag fee its still cheaper. It burns me they can charge a fee like that! Even if they charged $5 a bag they would still make money $20 is an insane price....but really is just insane to charge anything!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter