Yes! Not too old for the Magic!

Jordan's MOM

DIS Veteran
On our last trip a year and ago, I did all kind of little things to add to the magic. One of those things was getting everyone Mickey mouse tooth brushes and bringing them out the first night. This trip DS is 11 and much more tween-age than last trip. We are doing less character meals and more adult type meals at his request. We are adding a water park and DQ. Imagine my surprise today when he ask if we would all be getting mickey tooth brushes this trip. "That was really cool"he said. I pressed the issue to feel out how he felt about us all wearing our matching shirts. His reply was that's fine, but only at WDW!

I am going shopping for the tooth brushes & packing the shirts. Hope this will last untill December!!!!

Jordan's mom

Oh that's a cute idea with the toothbrushes!! Where do they sell those?

I found ours at Big Lots!! They still had some the other day, though I know it's a hit or miss. They only had kid sizes, but even DH did not complain too much, though I did take his brush from home just in clase.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter