Yes I Have Another Question

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
I have 1 more TS to use and I just can't figure it out. I am more worried about the convenience factor than the actual meal also we are staying at FW cabins. We have 3 kids ages 10, 7, & 4. I am mostly worried about the 7 year old becoming tired so I am not trying to go commando style. Here is what I have so far:

Sunday Dec 2 Trail's End
(arrival day)

Mon Dec 3 LTT 7:10
(MK day)

Tues Dec 4 LeCellier 8:50

Wed Dec 5 Rainforest Cafe Lunch

Thurs Dec 6 50's PT 4:15

Fri Dec 7 CP 8:10 am
(half day at MK other half at Epcot)

Sat Dec 8 Trail's End (OOP)
(spend a few hours at DTD or MK)

I am trying to figure out if we should schedule a TS dinner on Wednesday, that is our day at Animal Kingdom and since it has EMH I think we may leave around 3 or 4 so plenty of time for dinner or an evening at DTD. On Friday we have half day at MK and the other half at Epcot. I am just trying to figure out a convenient place to add one more TS. Since yesterday was my 180 +10 my brain is now fried.
Thanks in advance

What about a TS at DTD on that night?

or perhaps a breakfast at Crystal Palace while at MK? Last year, we scheduled a later breakfast on a morning EMH at MK. So we got in early, rode a lot of rides and then had a late breakfast and left to go to another park after we ate. It worked out great and could be a nice break.

How about Whispering Canyon? Your kids might enjoy it there.
or
Boma which is right near the AK. My kids love it here, it is their favorite place.

What about a TS at DTD on that night?

or perhaps a breakfast at Crystal Palace while at MK? Last year, we scheduled a later breakfast on a morning EMH at MK. So we got in early, rode a lot of rides and then had a late breakfast and left to go to another park after we ate. It worked out great and could be a nice break.
We have Crystal Palace scheduled for breakfast on our last full day. I wanted to go early so we can get a few pictures before the park opens.

How about Whispering Canyon? Your kids might enjoy it there.
or
Boma which is right near the AK. My kids love it here, it is their favorite place.
I would really love to try Boma. The only problem is my DH is very unadventurous as are my kids. I love to try new things but I am not a big fan of sweeter food. I really was thinking about WCC mainly for the fun factor but I just can't figure out when to make the ADR. If we leave AK at 3 ish and go back to our cabin to freshen up I wouldn't know how long all that woould take. As you can see I wasn't joking, my brain won't comute all this :crazy:

You could add a dinner at Epcot on Friday. We enjoyed Coral Reef, but I know that some people have had bad experiences with it. Or Garden Grill, the food is served family style and is not exotic. Or, any of the restaurants in the World Showcase might fit your needs too.

HTH!
Kari

P.S. We stayed at Fort Wilderness in April and LOVED it. We're from Wyoming so in some ways it's a lot like home! :)

You could add a dinner at Epcot on Friday. We enjoyed Coral Reef, but I know that some people have had bad experiences with it. Or Garden Grill, the food is served family style and is not exotic. Or, any of the restaurants in the World Showcase might fit your needs too.

HTH!
Kari

P.S. We stayed at Fort Wilderness in April and LOVED it. We're from Wyoming so in some ways it's a lot like home! :)
Hi neighbor!! Thanks for the reply. I am still not sure about where to eat. I am probably not going to go with WCC since my DD7 can be very upset when people joke about here even if it is all in good fun. We decided on FW since WDW was a little hard to sell to my DH and since he is from Montana I though he may like it...nice and relaxing.

You could do Boma right when it opens. You'll be close that day if you're at AK.

As far as being worried about the food--some of it is, but really there is a lot of very traditional stuff including some great desserts. My pickiest eater ate a ton of pb&j sandwiches there, and the other kids ate chicken fingers and pasta. There's bread, fresh fruit, great desserts--nothing weird there at all.

Or, you could go to Kona which is pretty relaxing. Getting there is a bit of a jaunt for you, but you could make an early dinner ADR at say 5:00 or 5:30 and then just head over to the Polynesian right after you're done at AK. To go back to FW, you could monorail over to MK and then take the boat. That should be a fairly easy trip.

Have you already tried for a Hoop Dee Doo Review during your stay? That would be 2 TS credits but it's kind of exciting especially since you're staying at FW. (We love the Fort!):thumbsup2

If you're okay with being 'on the road' DTD wouldn't be bad since it's another bus ride.....Raglan Road may be a nice/difference try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter