YES! First Disneyland trip of '08 AND my 21st bday!!! *LOTS* of pics!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been long since the update..

But just to let you know... It's exactly 6 days until my 21st birtday! Oooohhh Yeahhhh!!! :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :cheer2:

So all night I downloaded songs from rides, parades, shows, etc. from Disneyland last night. Woah baby. Disneyland music pulls a heart string for me. I made a copy of the CD for my BFF Courtney (yep, her name is Courtney too) and I was listening to it on my way to work to see if the quality came out good before I gave it to her. And while I was listening to RDCT on the freeway, I started crying.. Seriously. Crying. Idk why, but DL music makes me cry. Fantasmic! The POD, RDCT, you name it. And while I'm there actually watching it.. Oh boy.. You better hand me some tissues.. :sad1:

So today I had to buy some scrubs because I have my phlebotomy internship next week, so at Wal-Mart, I found some really cute Disney things! First I found Hannah Montana clothes, in actual JUNIORS sizes! Oh my goodness! :cloud9: Of course I had to buy something... So I picked up this..

04-25-08_1835.jpg

I also found. Not HM, but it is Disney. :thumbsup2

04-25-08_1834.jpg

AND.. To top my Disney purchases off, I bought this!

04-25-08_1837.jpg

It's so cute! I found the perfect backpack to take the parks with me! It's just the right size! Woohoo! :banana:

Okay, so don't tell Jesus, but next week, I'm buying him a Deluxe AP.. He doesn't have the funds to get a Premium like we planned because he's in between jobs right now, and he's saving all the money he does have for our trip, so he said he would just buy a 4 day park hopper. Well, because I am a very nice girlfriend I'm going to get him a Deluxe, and he can pay the upgrade to the premium. It's cheaper than he would pay for a 4 day park hopper anyways!! :rolleyes1

I'm making the card right now.. I'll post it when I'm finished..

I think we have everything planned. Hotel, check. PS's, check. Uhh.. What else? Tickets.. Check.. Well, so far..

:hippie:

So I edited this post because I didn't end up giving Jesus his present! His Mom paid for most of his AP, so I have to think of another way to suprise him next trip!!

That's so sweet of you! I know he's going to love it! Your creativeness is great, too!

I saw the Hannah Montana Junior clothes at Wal-Mart! I couldn't believe it! :laughing:

Looks like you're ready to go! I love Disneyland music, too!

That's so sweet of you! I know he's going to love it! Your creativeness is great, too!!

Thank you!!!

So I started my phlebotomy externship this week, and we've gotten a lot of nurses in and they always say they were NEVER taught how to draw blood!! And I always think of you, Karen!! :goodvibes I guess nurses are just taught IV's and how to take blood out of IV's? Who knows. :confused3

Nothing new in DL planning! After I get my stimilus check (May 5th! :banana: ) I'll start the budgeting we're going to do. I get paid right before we leave, so that will help too..

AHH! I'm so excited!! :cloud9:

Just to let everyone know, I had a wonderful birthday! :lovestruc

Jesus threw me a party at his house with a couple friends and family. It was a blast. Then last night him, my parents, and my uncle and his girlfriend all went to PF Changs.. It was so much fun!

So, I had my one week phlebotomy internship, and I hated it. :confused3 I loved the blood drawing part, don't get me wrong, but the people that worked there made it so hard to actually learn. It was so difficult. It's like they were mad I was new at it. HELLO? I'm in a intern!?!! You get a new student every week, what do you expect? Ugh. Sucks.

SO! Jesus and I need to go to Woodland Hills to do 2 arterial blood draw observations at a Kaiser hospital over there at 5:00 IN THE MORNING! So! Because we are so smart, and Woodland Hills is on the way to DLR, we are going to schedule our observations for the same day we leave to DLR. So May 16th. We'll leave Oxnard around 4:00, get there around 4:45. Watch our blood draws for maybe an hour or less, and already be almost halfway to DLR. We'll get there at rope drop, upgrade to our APs and have breakfast at Carnation Cafe.. Perfect! :goodvibes

I'm excited about that too, because it gives us a very good reason to be there very early! Not that being at Disney isn't a good enough reason, but we love to sleep in, so this is perfect..

I called the hotel yesterday to cofirm and we got a kind bed. Finally. Geez. Everytime we've gone to DLR just us 2, we always get 2 queens! I ask for a king, and they always give us 2 queens!! :laughing:

Oh yeah, one more thing, my BFF Courtney got me Hannah Montana cupcakes for my birthday! They're so cute! :cloud9:

Aww Hannah Montana cupcakes! That's too cute!!!

Happy Birthday, by the way!! :yay:

What a good plan! I hope it all works out! 4 a.m. comes early!! YUCK!! It's almost here!!!!!!

Aww Hannah Montana cupcakes! That's too cute!!!

Happy Birthday, by the way!! :yay:

What a good plan! I hope it all works out! 4 a.m. comes early!! YUCK!! It's almost here!!!!!!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

I know, my friend's sweet. She also bought me a Hannah Montana blanket! :lovestruc

Glad you had a wonderful Birthday.Have fun next week at Disneyland!!!:banana:

Thank you so much!!! I will have a wonderful time at DL! :cutie:

6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo! I'm SOOOO excited!! This time next week, I will at Disneyland!!!! :cloud9:

I couldn't be happier!!! :banana: :dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2:

I celebrated my 21st at Disneyland and it was the best birthday ever! I had lunch at Rainforest and the bartender made my drink by hand instead of using the premixed stuff. I hope you have as much, or more, fun then I did on my 21st! :woohoo:

wooo hooo, one more day for you! just like me! I can't wait, how about you? I know today is gonna be long day for me since I cannot wait for tomorrow morning!

I celebrated my 21st at Disneyland and it was the best birthday ever! I had lunch at Rainforest and the bartender made my drink by hand instead of using the premixed stuff. I hope you have as much, or more, fun then I did on my 21st! :woohoo:

Aw! How cool!! Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

wooo hooo, one more day for you! just like me! I can't wait, how about you? I know today is gonna be long day for me since I cannot wait for tomorrow morning!

Heck yeah!! This day is going to laaaggg! Especially because I have SO much to do!! I'm stuck here at work! BORED!!! :surfweb:

Yay!!! So we're leaving tomorrow morning!! I'm SO EXCITED!! FINALLY!!

Change of plans, we're not going to the hospital in Woodland Hills. The director of our medical department didn't confirm it, so there goes that. She never got back to us, so we have to go another time. Poo. :headache:

So instead! My Mom is dropping me off at Jesus' house at 5:30AM on her way to work so I don't leave my car there and we're leaving by 15 til 6:00AM! Yeah!!

I'll post PLENTY of pics as soon as I get home!!

:woohoo:

Here is a Dole Whip for your safe return.

dl195.jpg

THANK YOU!! :goodvibes

That looks sooo good!!

We're home and had a FABULOUS time! I'm sooo exhausted!! I'll start my TR as soon as I upload my pics and have the time!!

:cutie:

Now! I can't wait to go back!! WOO!

Hi Courtney!

Glad you had a great time. I just read through and can't wait to read your TR. I usually only hop over to this board right before a trip. DH & I leave on the 15th for 5 days.

I want to hear more about the Trattoria at DCA.

Hi Courtney!

Glad you had a great time. I just read through and can't wait to read your TR. I usually only hop over to this board right before a trip. DH & I leave on the 15th for 5 days.

I want to hear more about the Trattoria at DCA.

Thank you!!! So exciting! It's getting closer for you to go!! Woo!! :banana:

Welcome Home.... I hope you had the Best Birthday Ever

I did! Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter