Yehaa Bob - Update

O2BNWDW

Mouseketeer
Hi! I was just looking at Bob's website and noticed there are no dates scheduled after April 2016. Does anyone know if his show being cancelled? Maybe that's the time for his contract renewal?

No idea, but he doesn't have anything on his schedule after April, so maybe it just means he hasn't filled it out yet. I'd be more concerned if he had some events, and not POR on there.

Just an update. I emailed Bob and he will be updating his schedule on the site.

I got nervous because of all of the entertainment cut backs!

Whew - glad to hear it. Bob is one of the things we look forward to on each trip. I tell everyone I know who is headed to WDW to make the time to catch Bob's show. such a great time. he even was able to crack the grumpy exterior of my teen - by the end of the show a kid who normally looks sullen on a good day was singing and smiling - I cried a little.

Awww! so sweet about your teen. Bob has that talent to get everyone up and clapping or singing or dancing....you get the picture! LOL

I am sad. We are staying at POR for one night after our cruise - primarily to see Yehaa Bob. He is off that entire weekend. Thanks for posting this, though - better to find out now instead of when we get there!

Sorry to hear that jaiminee - but that's a reason to book another trip IMO!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YeHaa Bob!
I also tell everyone that I know is going to WDW to see him!
I actually told my TA about him, she knew about him, but had never gone! (Shocking, I know) I think he is amazing!

Thanks for schedule link. He's only there on our arrival day and the night before we leave. I hope we can see him! I was hoping for more opportunities than that, but I'll just have to make it work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter