• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YeeHaw Bob

bweagle

DIS Veteran
Quick question. My kids (11 & 13) would likely enjoy the show, but are on the quieter side and would rather not be "pulled into" participating. Would there be much "pressure" to join in if we went one evening? My DD is already worried about this.

No, no pressure to join in if they don't want to. Though he is quick to remind you that you will never see these folks again. DGD and DH both did participate, first time for DH to ever do something like that. I did not

Ok, thanks for the reassurance. We had watched a couple YouTube videos and my kids were afraid they'd be pulled in without wanting too. I think they'd love the atmosphere, but just in their own quiet way!

My Husband loves Bob's show and the times that we have gone there have been a few kids that seemed to be more reluctant to join, some stayed with their families the whole time, whereas others started joining in once they started feeling more comfortable, but there was certainly no pressure (except for some parents that were pressuring their own kids). Also, if they are really apprehensive the lounge area wraps around the bar so it is possible to sit further back in the lounge and still hear Bob but not be anywhere near the action, you certainly don't get the full experience here but you can hear the show and the people in this area are still pretty engaged with the show. Unfortunately, it gets pretty filled up, or has when we have been there, so it isn't easy to move from the farther room to the closer one if they do decide they want to be closer.

We're not joiners but love this show. We sit in back by the lounge as well - a bit quieter and more relaxed AND it helps you feel like you don't need to join in.

The menu seems pretty limited....do they have anything for kids? thinking about stopping by on our arrival night (we get in around 10PM)

Excited already!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter