• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

YEAH! One trip paid off!

megnsamsgracie

DIS Veteran
Our anniversary trip is paid off! I had to switch to CSR instead of Poly because I was fretting over having airfare money (since I am not sure of the specials). But if we have the extra I will switch back to the Poly.

I am also halfway done paying off our 11n family stay! That one I would love to switch from ASMo to CSR but not sure I can swing that one. I am going to keep plugging along!

Congratulations, I only have three more payments left for my next trip coming up in September!!!

Thats what I am doing, my paycheck is about $360 a week (for 30hr) and I am taking all of it and applying it to Disney and then $100 of DH's paycheck too. So we have about 3.5 payments left! Boy, that feels SOOO nice!

congrats on paying off your trip! I just paid mine off yesterday and WOW, what a great feeling it is! Now I can start saving for shopping money:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter