Yeah, it's time to go back!

DVC Mike

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Summer is over, and Fall is here. For our family, that means the vacation "dead zone" has ended (the period of June through September when the heat and humidity keep us away from Walt Disney World). :crazy2:

I almost thought I wasn't going to make it! It's been almost 5 months since our last vacation at WDW the first week of May. For me, that's much too long. :sad2:

We're leaving on September 29 for a week in a 1-BR at Disney's Old Key West! We'll hit Las Vegas in late October.

Then we'll be in a 1-BR Savannah view at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas the first week of December. Three months after that, it's another week at AKV the first week of March.

Then less than two months later, it's a Disney cruise followed by a few more days at Disney's BoardWalk Villas!

After all that, it's another long summer of waiting, but I spend the time planning for the next vacation season! Let's see, October at Beach Club Villas, then Christmas as the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge... :cool1:

Hey Mike,

Look for us at OKW also. DS has a lime green Maclaren stroller and we all look like dorks. We will also be back in December!

See you soon and wishing you a fast countdown!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter