YEAH I just got $119 Swan rate

kim532

DIS Veteran
We just cancelled our Pop reservation to get the Swan $119 rate for June 19 & 20. We are actually saving money and getting the nicer hotel. I am so excited, I can't stand myself!:banana::banana::banana:

Kim

Awesome, you will LOVE it...no contest between the 2 ( well, the Icee's WERE nice at POP, but since those are gone....)Iwish we could take advantage.

We just cancelled our Pop reservation to get the Swan $119 rate for June 19 & 20. We are actually saving money and getting the nicer hotel. I am so excited, I can't stand myself!:banana::banana::banana:

Kim

Don't tempt me...:lmao: I'm trying to hold out until July when we buy our AP's...:rotfl:

I hope they extend this past June 3rd, because we are debating on a weekend in July. We're either going to Disney or going to Myrtle Beach for the weekend because we want to go to an IMAX to see the new Harry Potter movie (I know, crazy thing to do to see a movie).

It seems almost silly to drive 6 hours for 2 nights, but at $119 for a deluxe, it's winning out over a 2 hour drive to Myrtle Beach with a $200 room!

And yes, we are :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter