Yayyy! I got An Email Pin!!!!

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
I never get these things!! I recently cancelled DD's 1st bday trip since I didn't think I could afford it. Well, the dates we need aren't blacked out! So I'm hoping when I call, there will be availability! I had done a few quotes online and saved them for "later", so try that option if you haven't gotten an email pin yet!

I just re-booked and they had no avail. at POP, bummer! So I got AS Sports instead, so I think DS will be thrilled. 5 days, base tickets for 2 adults 1 child 1 infant is $927.31 :woohoo:

I have done the save offer thing for awhile and i have not gotten a pin yet :(

i am hoping since we just stayed in the hotels on january, that my sister and myself will get one before our september trip again

Hey! I just saw this post - it is Lillykat from LIF...small world.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: that is great you got a good deal. We got a 40% code but unfortunately it ends the day we arrive - I am going to try this weekend and see if we can get it applied but not sure they will do that.

Hey! I just saw this post - it is Lillykat from LIF...small world.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: that is great you got a good deal. We got a 40% code but unfortunately it ends the day we arrive - I am going to try this weekend and see if we can get it applied but not sure they will do that.

:wave2: Small world!! When are you going?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter