• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! We got a Pin Code!

CookieandOatmeal

DIS Veteran
My hubby got a pin code today in the mail. What are the chances that he'll agree to go for the third time this year? I want to check out MVMCP.

In case anyone is wondering, these are the details:
RO offer (up to 30%) ranges from 8/28-11/24, 11/28-12/23.
FD offer (6n/7d package w/ park hopper or water park option) ranges from 8/28-10/2, 10/25-10/31, 11/8-19, 12/15-21.

I think it's the same pin code I got, but the free dining isn't part of the code. It's just listed as an offer (the same one you can see on the website). There's no code to type in for it.

POR is part of the RO discount at 20% off.

~Cari~ pluto:

I think it's the same pin code I got, but the free dining isn't part of the code. It's just listed as an offer (the same one you can see on the website). There's no code to type in for it.
~Cari~ pluto:

Cool. Didn't realize the code wasn't for both things. Unfortunately wasn't able to use it for WL for the December dates I want. Guess my hubby lucked out!

We got one too! I'm going to call and see if it applies to POFQ for December. I doubt it will, but im going to try.

Edit: Just read the fine print and the 30% is only for deluxe resorts and lower for others.

Last edited:
We booked with the room only code for split stay at BC then POR. Just got off the phone with WDW thinking I would do the Free Dining the first part of the stay. But the package does not include the theme park tickets and after crunching the numbers it just didn't work. I hate Disney food but I love being able to budget ahead of time. Since Beach Club would have included table service I thought about it but in the end we are going to pay for food OOP and split entree's etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter