• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

yay wdw in 7 days pop century

wowieitsmanda

FIRST DISNEY VISIT FEB 2008
so im really excited and im planning this vacation on my own ... ok so we are all booked and payed - were staying four days and three nights . its my first time, as well as my 2 & half year old and my mothers. my husband has been there when he was younger but its been so long..

so can you tell me what the MUST DO's at wdw!! :worship:

Knowing you're going down in less than a week is great! Time will fly by faster if you keep busy! The weather has been very good down there now and if you're very lucky rain will be a minimum! congrats & Enjoy!!!!:woohoo:

See you there!! we leave one week from TODAY!! It's a really 'Minnie' trip as we are leaving on the 4th! (we have our big trip in November!!) we are staying at POP this time around too!! CANNOT WAIT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter