• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay or nay- 'Ohana

salamander3

Mouseketeer
When we started planning, Saturday was the day we were going to check out and leave. Since then, we have decided to extend our time in the park and go to MK on Saturday.

I had already booked a late breakfast at 'Ohana, thinking we could go on our way out. It's 10:40 AM. One part of me likes the idea of sleeping in after three days of open to close park craziness. The other part of me is all "areyoureallythinkingof notgettingtoMagicKingdominthemorning?Areyougoing to wastewholeday?" (I think the Disney part of my brain goes at double speed of the logical side :hyper:)

So I come to you, wise disfolk. Thoughts on sleeping in and doing a late breakfast? Or should I skip it? Other things to consider, we have other character meals (CP, TH, CRT) and the princess is not big on Stitch. I've also never seen the Poly, so maybe that would be neat. Help please!

I'd totally keep it.
Eliminates the need for both breakfast early, and lunch later...
Plus we really, really like it.

If you're super ambitious, you could be at rope drop and have an hour to play before you needed to head for the Poly (a boat ride away, across the lagoon).

You could be walking back into MK before noon, if you ate breakfast and didn't stress out over possibly not seeing one of the characters before you're finished eating and ready to leave.

Hold onto it and see how you are feeling on the Thursday of your trip.

Hold onto it and see how you are feeling on the Thursday of your trip.

I vote this. You might be so worn out that a park day doesn't even sound appealing.

Plus, the Poly's a bit of a mess right now with all the construction. I don't think I'd make a trip over there to see it in the state it's in.

Definitely keep! Too hard to get to let go now. If you still feel the same way when it gets closer, then let it go. Unless you have it for week of Oct 10-19 for breakfast and feel like letting me know.. ;)

I'm a total noob but I have yet to see a single Ohana reservation for my week. Keep it till you make up your mind.

(Although the nice guy in me would say you could make another family pretty happy buy deciding if you aren't going to use it now.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter