• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! just made my ADRs!

hhill

Mouseketeer
I am so excited! I just finished getting our ADRS for our May 2014 trip! I have to say the 10+ perk is great. I had to change some places dinner for lunch and move park days around to get the times I wanted but no big deal. It is hard thou! I was up by 3:30 am mountain time, logged in and by 6 am eastern time click and CRT dinner were all gone. I hope lunch is ok.
Thank you for all your help ! I just wanted to share how happy I am this part is done!

Great job!! I have to get up Thanksgiving morning at 330...oh well, guess I'll stick the turkey in while I'm up. (We are in the Springs like you). Hard to believe our May trip meals are ready to be booked already. May will be here before we know it!

I am taking my granddaughter in early May, and I was really excited to get Cinderella's castle for breakfast one of the days, and Ohana for dinner one evening - both at the times I wanted!!! (I missed the 180 day mark)

I think those are the only two adrs I'll make. She's not quite 3, so we'll probably do more quick service. (Although she LOVED the character buffets on our last trip)

Can't wait til May!!!!!

What were you able to get? :goodvibes I live in Arvada, CO:wave2:

Great job!! I have to get up Thanksgiving morning at 330...oh well, guess I'll stick the turkey in while I'm up. (We are in the Springs like you). Hard to believe our May trip meals are ready to be booked already. May will be here before we know it!

You are in the Colorado Springs too? Nice!! I know we are so excited for may! Still trying to come up with a way to surprise our girls

What were you able to get? :goodvibes I live in Arvada, CO:wave2:

I was able to get everything I wanted !

On the day I did it I got CRT for lunch when I wanted dinner but I tried again yesterday and I was able to get dinner at 6:55 so cancelled the lunch reasie.

Also at DHS got SFI and Fantasmic! package at MM.
Breakfast at Tusker House
Dinner at 1900 PF
Dinner at Chefs Mickey.

What do you think? It's our first time. I picked those based on advices, reviews and what I thought my family would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter