• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay - I got everything I wanted

DisneyHardin

DIS Veteran
My mother, sister and I are headed to WDW the first week of Oct for our first girls trip since sis and I are adults out on our own. I got online about 7:15 this morning to do our ADR's and got everything within 30 minutes of the time I had wanted. My only surprise that sent me scrambling a little bit was that Akershus had to be reserved with a credit card - I hadn't realized that. No big deal, we are on the dining plan so my card won't be charged, I just had to go find my purse to get a CC out.

What do you think?
Arrival Day - Oct 4 - Crystal Palace
Oct 5 - Coral Reef
Oct 6 - Akershus
Oct 7 - Cape May
Oct 8 - Ohana

The only thing that may throw a kink in the plan is if Oct 4 is a Halloween Party night since our ressie is at 7:20 and we aren't planning to buy tickets for the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter