• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yay, i got a PIN

i just wanted to share my excitement with everyone, i booked my trip 2 weeks ago and just got a pin for 30% my room rate, which saved me almost 200 dollars... thats enough for cirque du soliel tickets, which my and the bf have been dying to see!

i was surpirsed to get a pin so soon, i only signed up for disney emails, the dvd, all that jazz about a week before i booked.

as a side inquiry, if i were to call the res hotline and tell them its going to be my bf bday while we are down there, would anything special come out of it? im just trying to figure out how to make his bday in disney awesome =)

Disney can not guarantee that anything special will occur if you mention that it is someone's birthday. I did mention it was my fiance's birthday when we were there last August and he did get an autographed picture of Mickey Mouse wishing him a happy birthday and a balloon. It was a neat surprise to get that knock on the door. I think I was more excited than he was.

We are planning to head back next August for our Honeymoon and have both the honeymoon and his birthday noted on the reservation. (Lucky duck gets to spend two out of three years in Disney for his birthday). Again, we don't except anything but would love to get a river view room at POFQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter