• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay got Bounceback

66Tink

Mouseketeer
Just checked out of WL and there was NO bounce back offer in our room so I called ext 8844 from my room and was able to apply a bb code of 35% off our room at the Yacht Club for our September 2013 trip....saved 729.00 so it does pay to make that phone call before checking out!!

Just checked out of WL and there was NO bounce back offer in our room so I called ext 8844 from my room and was able to apply a bb code of 35% off our room at the Yacht Club for our September 2013 trip....saved 729.00 so it does pay to make that phone call before checking out!!

Darn it I should have done that when checking out last Saturday. :furious:

That is awesome.

I was told by some not to ask for anything but I guess it can't hurt sometimes.

That is awesome.

There's a difference between asking for a free upgrade and calling the number you have to call to book a bounceback to see if there is an offer. Oftentimes mousekeeping will forget to leave the flyer in the room, so calling is a must.

That is awesome.

A bounceback is not person specific. It is like GP special offer but only for people staying on site at WDW to book before they leave. As the OP stated, the Bounceback phone number is 8844 in case Mousekeeping forgets to put a card with the information in your room at the time of your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter