• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY day 1 down 6 days to go!!

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
I hit my 190 day today!!!!! I booked the 2 ADRS I wanted for my 1st day! It was too easy!! I am very excited!!! I got the times I wanted too!!! I hope everyone else gets what they want!:goodvibes

Today was my 6th day and both ADRs I needed are done. I only have Dec 9 left to book tomorrow and Dec 10th on Thurs and I am DONE. :cool1:

Im just gonna be so sleepy by the end of my 7 days! waking up at 0600 everyday will be tough!!!:surfweb: thatll be me lol! good luck to everyone else!! (unless you want any of my ADRs lol!)

I was able to book my ressie for 50's prime time for lunch BUT my fantasmic package isnt bookable until 180 days out no exceptions :confused:
So I booked mama melrose at the time that I would like to have the fantasmic package booked then hopefully in 10 days i'll be able switch to a fantasmic package if its available at the same time.:headache: Getting there tho! tomorrow I was going to book CRT and HDDR but those 2 are 180 days no exceptions! AHHHHHHH Ill be happy when these are all booked but then of course I will be changing my mind for the next 6 mo so the insanity insues!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter