• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Yay! A quick trip with the grandkids.

donaldbuzz&minnie

Happy to be here!
DVC Silver
Our kids and grandkids live all the way across the country from us, and are coming to visit in early April. They're still very young - almost 3 and almost 2 - but since we took them to Disneyworld for the first time last March the older one has, without prompting (!), talked about Disneyworld every single day!! :love:

We were going to wait another year for our next trip, but I couldn't stand it. Southwest has been advertising DING fares for $34 each way and I cracked. The long and short of it is that, even though we don't have much time this year, we're going to jump on a 2 hr flight, check into the POFQ, be at the MK by about 11 and enjoy the day. The next day we'll have breakfast at Chef Mickey's, ride the monorail and boats, log some pool time, visit the animals at the AK Lodge and finishing eating at Boma's in time to rush to the airport and catch the last flight home. I am so excited!!! I can't wait, and I knew if anyone would understand it would be you people!!! :yay: :bounce: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter