• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yatchman Steakhouse and DDP

disneykelly73

Mouseketeer
So, my question is...

Are there any items on the menu for dinner, that are excluded from the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan?

I remember some years ago, that at California Grill there was a sushi platter thing that was excluded.. any idea if they have any items here?

Thank in advance!!

The last time I was at Yachtsman on the DDP was back in '09. At that time there were no restrictions, including the lobster. Side order items are a la carte and do cost extra. The only entree that I figure could possibly cost extra now would be the lobster, but I haven't heard about any restrictions as of yet.

my mom had the lobster in march.... we were on dxddp as always. no restrictions that we're aware of and we do it every trip!!

The most expensive sushi platters at California Grill are excluded as appetizers on deluxe DDP- they are not excluded as entrees.

There are no current reported entree exclusions or surcharges at Yachtsman.

I will be trying the Yachtsman for the first time in a few weeks. I didn't know that they offered lobster. Is it better then the Narcoosee's lobster?

We just ate there on Wednesday with the Deluxe Dining plan. There were no exclusions, but the menu on Wednesday did not have lobster.

oh, I hope not too.. I am eating there next Friday night, and my husband and I were going to split a lobster and the porterhouse!! Our own surf and turf!!

Thank you for all the valuable info.. I so hope the Lobster is there on Friday! :cloud9::lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter