Yak&Yeti main dining room - what would you eat ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
We want to try Yak&Yeti - but what should we order ?
:confused3Any item below too fatty or greasy ?

:confused3Not cooked properly ?

:confused3Can you omit a sauce on an entree or switch a side dish (like the Asian slaw) to something else ?

:confused3We wil have an ADR for dinner. If an entree is not finished - can we get a box to go for the left overs ?

Below is what we may order - any one dislike them ?
Pork Egg Rolls
Wonton Soup
Mandarin Chicken Salad
Baby Back Ribs
Kobe Beef Burger
Tempura Shrimp
Lo Mein
Crispy Honey Chicken
Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli
Bourbon Chicken

Yes, you can get any left over food boxed up to go. We did that on our last trip.

With regards to the food, I has the baby back ribs and really liked them. They were very tender. I don't think you can easily omit the sauce from these.

Another vote for the ribs. I love them.

Also love the Asian slaw. Give it a try before you decide against it, unless there are allergies involved. It was a nice fresh accompaniment to the meat.

Wonton Soup is excellent, Beef and Broccoli, Bourbon Chicken, Steak and Shrimp, Ribs, Wonton Dessert, Cheesecake, Sorbets, Lettuce Cups....... all veryyyyyyyyyyyy good!!

The egg rolls were meh, the sweet and sour chicken was meh---everything else we've ever had was great!!

I have had the egg rolls and the crispy orange chicken. Both are very yummy. Husband had the tempura shrimp with steak and loved it also. For dessert we have had the fried cream cheese wontons and the sorbet trio. Delicious. We so want to go back but are trying different restaurants this trip.

Y&Y is one of my favorites! The green beans and tempura shrimp are simply awesome. :thumbsup2 I always get the same thing, my DH is more adventurous though and he's never had anything that wasn't delicious!

We have been three times. I haven't made it past the baby back ribs with chicken fried rice and the fried wonton dessert.

No one I have been there with has been disappointed in any of their entrees.

lo mein is great although it could use a better veggie variety I'm sure you can get sauces on sides if needed, they seemed very willing to accommodate my requests.

Oh and the ice tea was fabulous! I got half of my lo mein to go with me. ALmost got dessert to go too but decided I'd better not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter