• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yak and Yeti vs park closing

chinarider

DIS Veteran
AK is closing at 7pm, we have no car so will need Disney transport. From what I recall buses run until 1 hour after park closing. If I make a 630 ADR, would we be okay?

You'll be fine. Disney won't strand you. There will be buses until the last guest leaves the park. You won't be rushed through dinner so enjoy your dinner and when you leave, you'll be directed towards the park's exit. It's nice to walk through an almost deserted and quiet park. Once at the exit there will be buses or if you are extremely late the bus lines will be consolidated and more than one resort will be on a route or you'll be taken to DTD where the buses run until after midnight. Or you could always call a cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter