• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yak and yeti question

kcool

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to get an ADR for Yak & Yeti for a party of 7. Has anyone had issues with a party over 6? THere is tons of availability for June 13th, but none for over a party of 6. I was going to make 2 reservations because we can sit as a party of 3 and then a party of 4 (would like to be close to each other), but I can not make 2 reservations at the same time without canceling the first. I called disney dining and was told that the only way is to make the reservations in separate names? anyone have any other suggestions?
Thanks!

You could try adding one and see if there are any tables for 8 available. Most restaurants don't have a lot of large tables so it's possible all of the larger tables have been booked.

Keep checking online everyday to see if a cancellation comes up. If you are flexible about the date or time that will help. I just saw a late lunch available on Thursday June 12 for 7 people. Y&Y has the same menu all day.

If you make 2 separate reservations, you'll need to put them in the name/phone of 2 different people. When you check in you can ask the CM to be seated together or near each other. The CMs will do their best, but there is no guarantee.

Thanks for your help purple figment! It is appreciated! I will keep trying!!

I tried to get lunch ressie for 9, also tried 10, would not allow (180 days out) so we booked our family in two groups instead. Maybe we can ask to be near each other, otherwise we will just deal with it. But I tried again the next day, same thing. None for that size at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter