• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yak and Yeti Counter Service

It has always been open around 11 am. We find the portions generous, the Lo-mein and honey chicken are favorites with our group, and particularly like the mango tart.

A table side note, we usually take our food and troop back across the bridge. Lots of tables near the water around flame tree. also several tables around the water in Asia.

Where exactly is it? Is it far from FT? Im thinking I want Y &Y and the rest of my party will want FT..

DH and I ate the CS once there. Wasn't disgusting. But nothing worth mentioning and not really even up to moderate standards. May have been an off time. But probably wouldn't go for it again unless I was just really hungry and nothing else available.

I think the CS at Y&Y opened at 11 am when we were there on 8/26. We used the QS adult credit to get the honey chicken, a large drink, and the tart for dessert. We also used a snack credit to get the chicken fried rice. My DS 11 and I thought the honey chicken was ok. We like our home chinese better. My DD 7 (turning 8 yo 2 days later), who loves chinese food, hated the honey chicken and only ate the fried rice. We all liked the fried rice. It wasn't greasy and was large, I'd say almost a pint. The rice that came at the bottom of the honey chicken was just plain white rice, but we all thought it was kinda yicky as the honey sauce was sickening sweet to us. I'd doubt we'd go there again, and would never pay OOP except for the rice, which was $3.99. The honey chicken was $9.99, and I would not order that again.

We were full from our breakfast at TH, which gave us a fast pass for the 10:30 Nemo show.

I think the CS at Y&Y opened at 11 am when we were there on 8/26. We used the QS adult credit to get the honey chicken, a large drink, and the tart for dessert. We also used a snack credit to get the chicken fried rice. My DS 11 and I thought the honey chicken was ok. We like our home chinese better. My DD 7 (turning 8 yo 2 days later), who loves chinese food, hated the honey chicken and only ate the fried rice. We all liked the fried rice. It wasn't greasy and was large, I'd say almost a pint. The rice that came at the bottom of the honey chicken was just plain white rice, but we all thought it was kinda yicky as the honey sauce was sickening sweet to us. I'd doubt we'd go there again, and would never pay OOP except for the rice, which was $3.99. The honey chicken was $9.99, and I would not order that again.

We were full from our breakfast at TH, which gave us a fast pass for the 10:30 Nemo show.

I have 2 ressies for breakfast at TH how did you get the fast past for the Nemo show, I was thinking that it was if you ate at TH during lunch time,could you please explain!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter