Yahoo!

d1gitman

Mad About The Mouse!
Well, almost yahoo!

Last October 1st I lost my job in MA due to company closing. It happened on the first day back from a 14 day trip to WDW. Well, I ended up interviewing in Irvine for 3 days last October and fell in love with SoCal. Unfortunately the job never materialized.

Fast forward.

I got a call last week from the same company and they are flying me out next Tuesday. In their words "...it's 6 mo. later, our needs have changed, we are growing, some faces and players in the organization have changed. We would like to revisit the opportunity with you and see if we can get it done this time"

We are so excited about this opportunity and the thought of moving to sunny soouther California has us very excited. We are born and bred new englanders and are tired of long cold winters, snow, etc...

We think it would be so exciting for our young family.

If anyone has suggestions, comments or otherwise about going from E coast to W coast, we welcome them.

No suggestions, sorry. Been a so-cal gal my entire life (that one year Salt Lake move so does not count!).

But wanted to wish you the very best of luck!!! *keeps her fingers crossed*

T

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter