• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yahoo!! Who needs a pin!!

casjen

DIS Veteran
The new general room code is the same!! YAHOO! I just upgraded to POFQ for only $100 more than my POP rate! No more trying to get a pin sent!!

So excited!!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

The discounts are on the walt disney world website main page. There are several block out periods, such as Easter/Spring Break. I called this morning and had my discount applied for existing reservations. Some New Year's Day pixie dust!!!:cool1:

It is for 25% through June.

I got all excited for a minute, hope they offer something good for late August.

I have been bending over backwards to get a pin. I am so relieved! Now if I could only register on give a day/get a day. Ugh.

casjen, you will love the French Quarter :cloud9: We arrive there the day after you leave :goodvibes Congratulations and enjoy your trip :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter