YAH! I earnt my ears!!!!!

Congratulations! I'm new to the DIS boards, so I am 1 post down, so many more to go. :)

Will be very happy to reach the next level. Just today with DH help learned how to do the ticker...I am not very tech savvy and wouldn't have been able to do it myself I think. :)

I just earned my ears. It's all that posting in the DL boards for my birthday trip. I am almost in the single digits. I love this board!!!!!

yeah congrats.. i still have a lot to go lol

I got them! Just now! I love this board! No matter how stupid my questions might be (or how many times I ask the same darn thing!) there is always some diser's there to answer...

Jaime

how many post or what do you need to do to ear your ears??

kritter said:
how many post or what do you need to do to ear your ears??

Hi Kritter! :wave:

I think you need 75 posts to ear your ears...which it looks like you're above already! If you remove the "mommy to twin princesses" from your custom signature, I believe it will then say Mouseketeer. Hope this helps! :)

thanks for the info thinking I did it..

have a great time with the mouse...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter