Yachtsman Steakhouse and Dining Plan Question

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
I am aware that the Yachtsman Steakhouse is a signature dining experience, therefore requiring 2 table service credits. My question is, are there any items on the menu that you can not get? For example, I was noticing that they have Chateaubriand for Two. Could we order this as our entree?

My husband and I had the Chateubriand (sp) on the plan last summer. I was 2 credits for each of us to share the steak. It was great.

Deb

So we can get this? I really loved it and wanted it while we are on the plan this year. 2 credits each right?

Yes 2 each for a total of 4.

Do keep in mind you BOTH can NOT order that meal for your credits. That meal is done to serve 2 people.

You are able to order ANY meal that is made for one person, and that will take your 2 credits per person.

no...1 is more than enough for the two of us. I paid OOP last year, I just wanted to make sure we could have it again using our 2 credits each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter