Yachtmens Steakhouse

MedicGoofy

DIS Veteran
Is it realllly that difficult to get an ADR here? Seriously?

I have been able to put in dates for every other 'difficult' to get place and have had no trouble getting ADR's. Ohana's. Got it. Le Cellier. Got it. Chef Mickey's. Got it. Cape May. Got it. California Grill. Got it. Boma. Got it. And all of these I had more than multiple times to choose from. AND, Im booking less than 180 days out. (trust me, Im not using these ressies, just looking to see if everything is full.....its NOT).

Yachtsmans is the ONE that I reallllly want due to my sister in laws allergies and that is the only restaurant that is showing no availability for days and for absolutely no times. I just find this really strange.

Got any ideas? Has this become hard to get? Should I make a phone call?

Is it realllly that difficult to get an ADR here? Seriously?

I have been able to put in dates for every other 'difficult' to get place and have had no trouble getting ADR's. Ohana's. Got it. Le Cellier. Got it. Chef Mickey's. Got it. Cape May. Got it. California Grill. Got it. Boma. Got it. And all of these I had more than multiple times to choose from. AND, Im booking less than 180 days out. (trust me, Im not using these ressies, just looking to see if everything is full.....its NOT).

Yachtsmans is the ONE that I reallllly want due to my sister in laws allergies and that is the only restaurant that is showing no availability for days and for absolutely no times. I just find this really strange.

Got any ideas? Has this become hard to get? Should I make a phone call?

What are your dates??? I believe Yachtsmans is undergoing a rehab starting sometime in August. I'm not sure how long it will be closed.

I hadnt heard of the refurb, but we're scheduled to eat there on our trip, June 8-14...

sorry I couldnt help more!!

I am there from Sept 7-11.

If its a refurb, that would make sense. But, taking that long? Im glad its just not that busy:thumbsup2

THanks for the help!!

Thanks for the confirmation:thumbsup2

It's no wonder everytime I put in a date and time it showed ABSOLUTELY no availabilty:rotfl2: Too bad, realllly wanted my SIL to eat there!

OH well, California Grill it is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter