• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club Club Level

Tigger28

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Yacht Club standard club level room in November. This will be our first time staying at the Yacht Club as well as our first time having club level. If anyone has any helpful information that you can pass along that would be great. I know I have read that some of these rooms look out on parking lots or roofs. So if anyone has any favorite room numbers please pass them along. I know you can only put in requests that its not a guarantee but its still good to know what others have really liked. Thanks so much.

I would request a room not far from the CL lounge and elevators.

Enjoy your stay at the YC CL!!! It was our first CL stay also. It was so great we were hooked on CL for years!

If you haven't already, make sure to check out the Club Level thread. Lots of club level info and many very experienced folks on there. Hope you have a great trip!

What view category did you book? Is it standard view?

In addition to the excellent Club Level thread, you can also check out the Yacht & Beach Club info thread. The link is in my signature. There is a ton of info and lots of pictures on the first page. Best to start with Post 1 (intro), Post 13 (FAQ), Post 14 (Other Useful Info) and Post 9 (Yacht Club). Post 12 on that thread is about resort Club Level. There is also a Yacht Club Room View thread on the Resorts Community subforum showing some samples of views at the resort.

:goodvibes

We are staying YC CL for the first time in a few weeks and both of the above mentioned threads are a great resource and my go to guides for both CL and general resort info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter