• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

WDW090107_13.jpg
v
SAB on YC side

Oh my! I can't wait for October! We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow night! I just want this winter to be over! All these pictures make me even more sick of this weather....I wanna be in the pool NOW! :sick: I don't know how much more of this snow I can take.

We have not had the best winters , have we?!

RSoxFan..love your "interview process" and great photos!! How as the sofa sleeper at the BCV Studio?? Are there double sinks? Thanks!

We have not had the best winters , have we?!

RSoxFan..love your "interview process" and great photos!! How as the sofa sleeper at the BCV Studio?? Are there double sinks? Thanks!

Thank you very much! Last year we had new sleeper sofas in the studio at the Beach Club, and they were great! I slept on it for ten nights and had no problems. It folds so much better. It was all one piece with the bed pillows almost tucked in. It's hard to describe, but so much easier. Best of all, they got rid of that bar that used to stick right into your back. I'm pretty sure there were double sinks in the studio. I can't really remember. There were three of us and we never had to fight for bathroom space though

Love these photos! I hope to add mine after our trip this December!! For those of you who went in Dec./Jan., how cold was it, and were you able to get enjoy the pool area? I'd hate to stay at Beach club for the first time and not be able to use their great pool because it was too cold! Thanks!!

Love these photos! I hope to add mine after our trip this December!! For those of you who went in Dec./Jan., how cold was it, and were you able to get enjoy the pool area? I'd hate to stay at Beach club for the first time and not be able to use their great pool because it was too cold! Thanks!!

We've gone the first week of December numerous times and SOMETIMES it's warm enough to use the pool... :rotfl: It's all luck of the draw really. Temps can range from the high 50's to the high 70's but one can never be certain what it'll be like when you're there:confused3 :confused3 Good luck! I do hope it's warm enough for you!!! :thumbsup2

Great photos! I cannot wait!!! We did the dinner buffet....how's breakfast at Cape May????

Great photos! I cannot wait!!! We did the dinner buffet....how's breakfast at Cape May????
We thought it was fine back in 2003. Our kids didn't eat much, but we're not really breakfast people. We really enjoyed the character interaction.

You know what this thread needs....... more cow bell.

Solarium at BC
file.jpg

file.jpg

"Back" walkway to Epcot
file.jpg

Mickey Sundae from B&C
file.jpg

We had the most fabulous Mousekeepers at BCV....here is the "mouse" they made for my laptop
file.jpg

file.jpg

View of BC and Epcot from BW
file.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter