Yacht club annual pass rate request

MDH

The Dude
Hello, I'm hoping an AP holder would be able to check the rate at yacht club from January to February 4th in a garden or woods view standard room. Price I'm getting for the 6 night stay is 2068.86 after taxes, with the current 25% off offer. Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas!

You don't have your check in date, but based on 6 nights I checked Jan 29- Feb 4. Only room type available is garden view. Total with tax is $1793. Hope it works for you!

Sorry about that, i totally meant the 29th of January! Thanks for reading my mind! And thank you so much for the information, that's a solid 280 dollars of savings, and since I'm looking at booking 2 rooms, 560. I can book two rooms with one AP correct, I believe I read somewhere that you can book 3 rooms. That combined with the photopass that my wife would want that you get for free, and the 10% off merchandise, I'd be looking at 800 dollars savings, and the pass would only be 400 more than my regular ticket. Am I reading into this incorrectly at all? I'm excited:)

Sorry about that, i totally meant the 29th of January! Thanks for reading my mind! And thank you so much for the information, that's a solid 280 dollars of savings, and since I'm looking at booking 2 rooms, 560. I can book two rooms with one AP correct, I believe I read somewhere that you can book 3 rooms. That combined with the photopass that my wife would want that you get for free, and the 10% off merchandise, I'd be looking at 800 dollars savings, and the pass would only be 400 more than my regular ticket. Am I reading into this incorrectly at all? I'm excited:)

You actually get 20% off most merchandise and dining (excluding alcohol) if you buy the AP right now, and you get an extra 30 days! Just thought that might sweeten the deal for you :-) I have my first AP this year, upgraded my 6 day hopper and paid with my disney visa rewards. Between all of our discounts and the included photopass pictures, it's paid for itself already, and I have two more trips coming up this year.

Have a fun trip!!

I will! ONe last thing, was i correct that I can book more than one room if only I have the annual pass? I can't find that statement that I can book 3 rooms anymore, i'm afraid i imagined it :)

I will! ONe last thing, was i correct that I can book more than one room if only I have the annual pass? I can't find that statement that I can book 3 rooms anymore, i'm afraid i imagined it :)
I was able to book two rooms with the annual pass discount, one for us and one for my sister, for our upcoming trip in March. :)

How did you book the two rooms? I was told I could only book a room with my annual pass if I was an occupant in the room. Trying to book a 2nd room for my in-laws.

How did you book the two rooms? I was told I could only book a room with my annual pass if I was an occupant in the room. Trying to book a 2nd room for my in-laws.
I called to book the two rooms. I made both reservations and used my credit card to pay th deposit for them, but they booked the second room with my sister's name and address. Her reservation was in her MDE account. too. I didn't have any trouble getting the annual pass discount applied to her room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter