Xposted - Need assistance with dining ressies

IWannaBeAPrincess

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 3, but we always bring my little Brother (19). Our family(3) eats everything, but our least favorite TS is Boma. My brother dislikes tomato sauce and chocolate, but can eat his body weight in meat & potatoes. So far, everything we've selected has received his approvals ;) All the ressies below are booked.

We did not purchase park hoppers, so we do one park per day, except on MNSSHP day. We will be in AK, then going over to MK at 4PM. We'd prefer not to spend MNSSHP time eating. So basically I need a restaurant recommendation for anytime between 8AM-2:00PM for a restaurant in AK or at a resort - What would you recommend??

OR

Another option is to add in a lunch at Biergarten on an EPCOT day. I have a ressie already made and it is listed below. We have never been there, but the reviews are awesome, so I would like to try it.

(We really wanted Tuskerhouse for Breakfast on MNSSHP day, to have a second character meal, but it's not available. I will still try for it, though. - We have never been here)

Thursday 9/30
• Dinner – 7:00PM
• 1900 Park Fare Never been here, but DD6 will really enjoy this. This is our only character meal, and one of 2 in WDW that we have not done

Friday 10/1
• Animal Kingdom (9AM-5PM + EMH 8PM)
• Lunch – 12:00PM
• Yak & Yeti My fav

Saturday 10/2
• EPCOT (9AM-9PM)

• Lunch – 12:05PM
• Biergarten
**This is the add in from the scenario above**

• Dinner – 7:10PM
• Teppan Edo Never been here, but the family has always wanted to go

Sunday 10/3
• DHS (9AM-8PM + EMH 11PM)
• Lunch – 12:25PM
• Mama Melrose The only place I enjoy eating in DHS

Monday 10/4
• MK (9AM-10PM + EMH 1AM)
• Dinner – 8:05PM
• O’hana Yumm

Tuesday 10/5
• MK (9AM-8PM)
• Dinner – 7:45PM
• Kona Never been here - this trip we are trying new places - any comments on this one - menu looks great!

Wednesday 10/6
• EPCOT (9AM-9PM+EMH 12AM)
• Dinner – 6:20PM
• Le Celier First time to EVER get dinner. We always get lunch. The whole family loves this place.

Thursday 10/7 – MNSSHP
• AK (9AM-5PM)
• MK for MNSSHP (4PM-Midnight)

?? Should we add something here or go with Biergarten and do a double TS credit day in EPCOT?

Leave Friday AM (too early to have ressies) :(

Thank you for looking and commenting!!!

:grouphug:

If I was at AK, I would go to Yak & Yeti again. We never do restaurants twice, but given what you posted and how much I loved my meal there, that's what I would do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter