X-MAS Pictures Please!

Can anyone tell me when they start putting up the christmas decorations?
We will be there on Nov 8th. What are the chances that the resorts will be decorated for the holidays?:confused:

Well today we decided to check out some of the decorations at the resorts. Guess what we saw - NOTHING. We went to the Polynesian, Grand Floridian and the Contemporary and the only signs of Christmas was the Gingerbread house at the Floridian. There were no christmas trees anywhere. I thought alot of the resorts decorated before Thanksgiving week but guess not. Has anyone been to any resorts that are decorated (to include a tree)? I know the Osborne Lights are not suppose to start until after Thanksgiving so I guess they are waiting till later to decorate the resorts as well. Heck even the parks aren't decorated very much - minimal at best.

I LOVE the lighted Mickey head decorations!!!! Would you mind telling me where you got these or are they something you've had for a long time and no longer available???? They are just adorable!!!

sorry for not answering sooner but I haven't been to this thread for a while...these were not my decorations....last dec we went to the Hoop Dee Doo at Fort Wilderness and while we were waiting for our show to start we walked through part of the campground where the RV's are and this was one of the decorations we saw:santa:

Wow, Coronado Springs looks beautiful!

Does anyone have any pics of POR?

I am planning a quick trip for this time next year, and was thinking of staying at POR. But Coronado Springs looks stunning, so I would like to compare the 2 resorts.

Chocolate Pinocchio scene at the Contemporary 2008

DSC_0597.jpg

Beautiful photos!! Our family went last year and it was magical :wizard: Couldn't go this year :sad1:

I think I know where you mean. And with my boys with me there is no such thing as peaceful anyway. :rotfl:

It is close enough to the spring with the bridge that they would be playing there.:thumbsup2 We are planning to take the grandson next year. He will be the one wading in the spring:rotfl2:

We just returned from trip 11/30-12/6. We were amazed at the decorations. I will post hotel ones shortly.

castlelights.jpg
castle1.jpg
mainst5-1.jpg
poohtree2-1.jpg
epcotdecs.jpg
epcotdecs2.jpg
epcotdecs2.jpg
epcottree2.jpg
epcottree.jpg
canada3.jpg
in Canada
epcotflowers.jpg
mMinepcot.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter