Wyndham Cypress Palms Reviews?

It's been a year since I've stayed here, but last time it was a very nice basic resort. Nothing fancy, but very clean and a responsive friendly staff. The pools are very basic. One nice feature is the balconies are screened. It's behind a Cracker Barrel and a Krispey Kreme.

Would definately stay here again, if Bonnett Creek isn't available (my kids are water rats and the pool is an important feature).

If it's a good rate I would go for it.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom villa there last October.

We got a handicap accessible room but I didn’t mind since it was close to the Activities Building and pool. The condo was nice and big, but a bit smaller than the Hilton (HGVC SeaWorld) that we stayed in previously. It had a full kitchen, large sectional pull out sofa, king bedroom with spa tub, and screened balcony. The resort was nice but the parking lot wasn’t great.

We also used the shuttle to Disney with no problems.

I would definately recommend it if you can get a good rate.

I stayed here twice and both times was very nice. I used the shuttle with no problems although there is not a lot of spaces available and I did see a family turned away but they had not called to reserve a space. So if you plan to use the shuttle definatly contact the actvities dept the day before. The staff was friendly and helpful. no complaints.

I did stay once at Star Island which is just down the street (also wyndham) and would NEVER stay there again. very dirty -- staff not so great.

Thanks for the info guys!! All we are looking for is clean- that is most important. I am going to go ahead and book.

How much was the shuttle?

I did stay once at Star Island which is just down the street (also wyndham) and would NEVER stay there again. very dirty -- staff not so great.

It's important to note that Star Island is no longer a Wyndham managed resort. It used to be a nice well kept resort. Last time I was there it was dirty and run down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter