Wyndham Bonnet Creek Review... Again

wheniwasyoung

Lov'in Every Minute of It!
Just spent the last week of Feb @ Bonnet Creek. Several members ask me to review it when I returned, so here it goes.

First let me thank vettechick99 for all the pics and comments that she has made. It really helped us out on deciding where to stay "off site" and I suggest anyone who wants a great description on the resort read her posts.

1. Check-in was quick and simple. Friendly service. I called four days prier and requested the first building facing the lake and that’s exactly what we received. In the future I will request 4th floor or higher as the 3rd and lower do not allow you a good view of the Epcot fireworks.
2. Unit was clean and in great condition. We had a couple of teen age boys and all were comfortable and happy with the sleeping arrangements. The two double beds in the second bedroom was huge a benefit and the fold out in the living room seemed in great condition.
3. Master bedroom was nice but did miss not having a balcony or at least access to the main one.
IMHO to how BC compares to other resorts in the area:
It is definitely one of the top five resorts in the area. The condition of the resort itself and also location make it hard to beat. Even though it was a not a pleasant week to spend at the pool, the recreation area are some of the best that we have used in Orlando area. We will stay here again and give this a 9 (on the 1 to 10) scale.
Of course no place is perfect and I feel inclined to point out a couple things that could be corrected or simply be better.
1. Shuttle service to the parks: They only pick up at the entrance. Even though this was not a big deal for the boys, I could see how it might affect others with small children or with limitations. If you were to stay in one of the further buildings it could be quite a walk. I feel that it’s a shame to be that close to Disney but limit people from taking advantage of it because of not being able to use this service. How hard could it be to make a stop in front of each building? However it is good to note that it runs right on time and the boys never had a problem.
2. Condition of the appliances: Maybe we just got the “bad room” but from the coffee maker and dishwasher, to the washer and dryer, it is definitely time to upgrade. Also the master bedroom toilet and shower area is starting to show a little wear. None of these were at the point of being unusable in any means but they did detract a little from what I think is a spectacular resort.
So there it is. Loved the resort and have no real complaints. Glad we had a car and would highly recommend this resort especially for families. :cool1:

Fairly new but not brand new. However we stayed in one of the oldest buildings and it was great. You will have a nice trip.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter