WWYD with an extra $3,000 at WDW?

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
im just dreaming here, but for our November 2018 trip we are using points for both the hotel (Dolphin) and frequent flier miles. Total savings is about $3,000. Again, just daydreaming, but what extras could we do that would cost the same? What does a VIP tour cost? Or a private something.......we are a family of 4.

The savings is the only reason we are even going at all, so nothing extra is going to happen, but just curious!

Done! Might as well get started planning 2019!

I'll tell you what I'm really daydreaming of.....

2019 is the year I turn 40. I'm secretly hoping to get an AP this year and really live it up all year - solo trips, adult trips, friends trips!!! Ha ha.

Buy AP(s), eat at a nice restaurant, and save the rest. That amount could cover me for about 10 trips

I would look into upgrading to club level, go to bull & bear one night for dinner, book a firework cruise...things like that. Maybe fly home first class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter