WWYD booking CRT 2mrw with party of 15?

tasilva

Earning My Ears
I will be able to book tomorrow for our party of 15 (10 adults, 4 kids, 1 infant). We would like to be seated near each other but are aware that we may be split up into several tables.

I am in the 180+10 situation as I am staying at AK.

Would you book online as a party of 7 and a party of 8? This is how the families break down anyway. Or call Disney an hour later and hope they can do a party of 15? I've read where sometimes they won't do them and you have to deal with Grand Gatherings which, I understand, is hit and miss.

We're totally fine doing 2 ressies (except I would have to book them all, we could book under 2 different names with 2 credit cards and addresses if the system will allow me to do that), we just want to be near each other around the same time.

WWYD? Any recent BTDT? Thanks in advance!

I dont believe the online system will let you book for a party of 15. You could try doing 2 ADR's by splitting up your party. You will however need to use different phone numbers as the system recognizes the phone number and won't allow you to book otherwise. Plus if you are 10 days out, you will need 2 different room reservations. If you are unable to book this way - I would call Disney direct. The advantage of doing it yourself is that you can do it at midnight if you wanted. Personally I would call Disney as they may be able to help you with the right "split" to accomodate you best. Good luck.

Singinglizzie said:
I dont believe the online system will let you book for a party of 15. You could try doing 2 ADR's by splitting up your party. You will however need to use different phone numbers as the system recognizes the phone number and won't allow you to book otherwise. Plus if you are 10 days out, you will need 2 different room reservations. If you are unable to book this way - I would call Disney direct. The advantage of doing it yourself is that you can do it at midnight if you wanted. Personally I would call Disney as they may be able to help you with the right "split" to accomodate you best. Good luck.

You can't book at midnight online for 180 days out. Online booking starts at 6 am on the 180th day out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter