Wrong party size

Bork

Goofy about Disney
We're offsite and finding it hard to find reservations for 5, but plenty for 6. What would happen if we made a reservation for 6, but show up with 5?

We're offsite and finding it hard to find reservations for 5, but plenty for 6. What would happen if we made a reservation for 6, but show up with 5?
Nothing. As long as one person shows up for a reservation, you will not be charged for any unused seats. Disney’s system likes even numbers better, it seems, so when I travel with three I often look for four.

as one ahead of me said it is a known fact that Disney reservations are easier to find with even numbers. making a 6 ressie and showing with 5 happens all the time. it does not always work to make a 4 and show up with 5 but even that has been known to work

Thanks. I wish I would have known this earlier. But this will definitely help us with Biergarten and Sci Fi for future days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter