Writers strike and studio tours

yesmylove

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if any of the studio tours will still be available with the strike. We are not going until the first two weeks of December and were hoping to go to at least one.
Thanks

I am not sure why it wouldn't be... I've only been on the Warner Bros tour- it was GREAT. I don't know why the writers strike would affect it?

I didn't know if they would be picketing outside of the studios and how they would feel about people crossing into the studios. I know here when ever there is a strike, they are not happy about people crossing the lines.

My husband works in the entertainment industry. He said the writers are only allowed to picket at one enterance on a lot. There hasn't been any problems with people getting through the lines and so far the studios have been running the same as usual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter