WPE to go???

jbklaiber

Earning My Ears
Planning our second trip to the World Feb 3rd, and eyeing some places to hit on our DDP. I am wondering, if we didn't want to actually sit and eat at Wolfgang Puck Express, are we able to order, then take our food to go while using our Dining Plan?

Oh heck ya!!! I did this on our last trip. My DS12 wasnt hungry so I took my food to go and brought it back to the resort.

The food there is INCREDIBLE! Its always consistently delish. I love the bacon wrapped meatloaf with mashed potatoes, as well as their spag/meatballs. The best meals I ever had. :goodvibes

Dont forget to try their cheesecake! It has that creme brulee topping. SO GOOD! its much better than their creme brulee I think. ;)

goofyintoronto said:
Oh heck ya!!! I did this on our last trip. My DS12 wasnt hungry so I took my food to go and brought it back to the resort.

The food there is INCREDIBLE! Its always consistently delish. I love the bacon wrapped meatloaf with mashed potatoes, as well as their spag/meatballs. The best meals I ever had. :goodvibes

Dont forget to try their cheesecake! It has that creme brulee topping. SO GOOD! its much better than their creme brulee I think. ;)

Thanks so much! Sounds great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter