WPE Marketplace--Best Entrees

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I will be eating at Wolfgang Puck Express (Marketplace) in a couple of weeks. Everything looks so good there! I can't decide what I might order. Any suggestions?

I don't know what kinds of things you like, but I think that their entree salads are the best salads I've ever had. Perfect if it's a hot day.

When we went we all got something different. Here's how I would rank them: Alfredo, pizza, meatloaf, bolognese. It was all good though.

Do yourself a favor and go to Earl of Sandwich instead.

DH really likes the BBQ chicken pizza and I like the meatball pizza. You really can't go wrong there, though! We eat there twice every trip :D

My mom and i always share the Bacon- wrapped meatloaf! It's definitely one of my favorites.

Bacon-wrapped meatloaf is my fav & I don't even really like meatloaf so saying something. I've also enjoyed the Pesto & Goat Cheese pizza. The Breakfast Pizza was also great. All are large servings & could be shared.

I've been to Earl of Sandwich many, many times. And even though I'm not much of a sandwich person, I do like it, especially the price. I really want to try WPE on this trip though.

I love mac and cheese, but I usually don't eat it as a meal. I see it more as a side dish. I would love to have a small portion of it with the bacon-wrapped meatloaf which sounds awesome! My DH had a pizza from the one on the West Side many years ago, and we enjoyed it, too. I really dislike goat cheese, so I know that pizza is out! I would probably go with the pepperoni. I also love chicken alfredo, rotisserie chicken, and salmon. Wish I could have a small portion of everything!

The bacon wrapped meatloaf is excellent! We also love the pizza there! I want to try the mac n cheese next time!

Meatloaf, both the entree and sandwich version, spagetti n meatball, ravioli, roasted chicken and whatever pizza appeals to you. The salmon is good but I haven't ordered it since they changed the side to cauliflower puree. We usually share the butter lettuce or casear salad.

My husband LOVES the spaghetti & meatballs and he is not one to order spaghetti & meatballs in a restaurant. We've also enjoyed the pepperoni pizza there.

Earl of Sandwich is good but IMHO Wolfgang Puck is the best CS at WDW. I love the meatloaf but there are many great choices.

I went with the meatloaf sandwich based on the recommendations on the dis. most disgusting sandwich ever. Took a few bites and couldn't stomach it. Too much thyme or rosemary. I was soooo disappointed! However, we love wolfgang pucks! The mac n cheese is to die for. I am not a mac n cheese fan and we get it every time and we both wish we got our own. DH loves the rotisserie chicken mashed potatoes and veggie. We also love the pizza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter