• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wowwwwwwwww

RJO

Me
We are coming to WDW for the first time Nov 7...we are a male 53 and female 51 and we have saved for 8 years for this trip...Disney has been a DREAM for me all my life...but...life got in the way...also son 24 and Girlfriend will be coming with us...maybe...just maybe we will be lucky enough to get a dream come true from Disney..my god …its almost time …a little over 2 weeks.to wax poetetically if I may...I used to watch "Wonderful World Of Disney" every Sunday as a child and young adult with dreams of going there some day...we are staying at CSR
All I can say is we have a count down going and CANNOT wait until Nov 7, 2007 at 5:30 am when we leave for WDW!!!!!:

This is such a great story...I'm sure you guys will have a wonderful time. We are leaving for WDW exactly 24 hours after you.

I know you'll have a wonderful time. Try to get to MK at opening one day if you can - it's great to see Main Street without a lot of people on it. Have a Magical time!!!!

see ya there!
I leave for WDW next Sat Nov 3rd - will be at Pop 4 nights before switching over to CSR. I check into CSR same day as you. I'll be there 4 nights before switching to BCV 5 nights
If you see someone wearing a 50s birthday necklace say hello

I'm SOOO happy for you! We will be there from Nov 6th thru the 13th...This is going to be our 1st time too, so we are excited too! Where will you guys be staying??? Good Luck & have FUN!!!

oh how exciting... especially since its your first trip! Enjoy and take lots of pics.. maybe you can pre order your photo pass cd for 99.00 and save some money!!! What great memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter