Wow, only 9more days!

Mousemom

DIS Veteran
Just realized we have only nine days until we leave for Pop for 5 nights and then to WL for 5 nights. We have gone from triple digits to double and now single digits. Only a few more days to work, one more weekend, and nine more sleeps!:cool1: I have spent hours looking at resorts , changing restaurants, adding a Segway tour, and planning our first night activities. Now I have to start planning for our next trip.

Just realized we have only nine days until we leave for Pop for 5 nights and then to WL for 5 nights. We have gone from triple digits to double and now single digits. Only a few more days to work, one more weekend, and nine more sleeps!:cool1: I have spent hours looking at resorts , changing restaurants, adding a Segway tour, and planning our first night activities. Now I have to start planning for our next trip.

We were there last month, and I booked our April trip 4 days after getting back!!! :rotfl2:

It's the only way to deal with Post Disney depression.

Last months trip was a bit easier since we had purchased AP's and knew we'd be back within the year. :goodvibes

Have a blast.....I'm excited to just be under 60 days LOL. I've already started planning our next trip though...just haven't booked anything yet.

We bought AP's last year too. My son, his girlfriend, and I made a trip down in May. So this will be our third trip this year. I sometimes avoid telling people we are making a trip to WDW because I hear "you're going again!". I know fellow Disney Junkies can understand my love of Disney. Next year we are going to visit Disneyland to see all the changes and the new Cars Land - Along with our trip to Disneyworld.

We leave in 10 days:banana::banana: Can't wait, I checked us in online today!!! 10 days is much better than triple digits:rotfl:

8 more days for me!!! And I already booked a Jan trip to prevent any Disney withdrawal post trip depression.. Lol

I admit I am a serious addict..

8 more days for me!!! And I already booked a Jan trip to prevent any Disney withdrawal post trip depression.. Lol

I admit I am a serious addict..

It is addictive ! Disney World is just a great place to go with so much to do :thumbsup2 There is no place like it :dance3: I will be at CBR in October and I'm already thinking of booking a late May early June trip .

We arrive on the same day, staying at ASMu. We are only there for three days (two full park days). I'm hoping the Isaac rain is gone by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter