WOW!!! NO Free Dining in Moderates available for my dates???

Our problem is that our ideal and usual dates (the week after Thanksgiving) which were included in the promotion in 2010 and 2012 are not offered. Even if we were able to be flexible enough to bump up our dates by a full week to catch the last day of availability, we are a family of 5, which means our only viable option is POR, which unless you have a pin code attached to your name (we don't - I checked) forces you to deluxe accommodations, which is beyond our budget.

Pretty much forces us off property or in all likelihood, postpone for another year.

Well played Disney, well played.:mad:

I called trying to get reservations for Nov and the only thing they had available under free dinning is Animal Kingdom..

I called trying to get reservations for Nov and the only thing they had available under free dinning is Animal Kingdom..

What dates in NOV?

I looked at Nov 16-21 and just about everything was available (Pop, All Stars,CBR, COR, all Deluxes)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter