Wow..Is Garden Grilll really that popular?

coopersmom06

Earning My Ears
logged in this morning and was on right when the system opened up.

It kepts saying the only thing available at Garden Grill on Dec 21st from 3:30-7:30pm was a 6pm. I took it, but was shocked how fast it had filled up.

They are mostly likely holding back tables for the Candlelight Processional packages, which haven't been announced yet.

They are mostly likely holding back tables for the Candlelight Processional packages, which haven't been announced yet.

Agreed! Since this is one of the lower tiered CP packages, it is popular for those paying OOP.

I always have a tough time getting an ADR for Garden grill - probably the toughest for us to get (after Tusker House or Chef Mickey's)
I know we were playing around between two times to go to WDW for a quick trip to do MNSSHP - and Garden Grill is a must for us. One option had no availability on either day we'd plan to be there, so went with the other dates to book instead, as thankfully they had an opening at GG - but only one out of the two days we tried for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter