• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wouldn't do the DP again if we had to pay for it . . .

happywifeandmom

Mouseketeer
Last night of our first trip using the dining plan. We've been many times before and could never justify it and we confirmed with this trip it just isn't for us.

Because of the person that I am, I spent too much time trying to plan out meals to make the best use of it. We did the QS plan. It's just way too much food for the way we eat.

FWIW . . .

I agree. We paid OOP for QSDP some years ago, when you got 2 snacks, can't remember the price, but we definitely came out ahead. Then we paid one time for QSDP, with one snack a couple of years ago, barely broke even. Got it free last year, and free this year. I know I know, many people will say its not really free, but for us, we come out ahead staying at the POP over the RO discount. But to pay OOP for the QSDP, or DDP again, won't do it again.

This is our first experience with the DDP (and its free) but I wasn't real sure it would save us money. But since we do prefer TS, we figured since it saved us more than RO being free, we went for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter