Would you..

JenniJ

Mouseketeer
Add a day to your park tickets so you can dine at resturant you can't get ADRs for any other time during your stay?

I probably wouldn't. There are so many good choices in the resorts that I'd just do that versus add a day to my tickets. I know that the difference in price to add a day is pretty small when you have a lot of days on your pass, but when you multiply it out, it can add up fast.

Just because I wouldn't, doesn't mean that it's not the right thing for you to do though. Just figure out the cost to add the days, and ask yourself "Is eating at ________ worth paying a $______ cover for" or "If they were going to surcharge me $_______ to eat at ________, would I still go?"

If the answer is yes, then go for it!

You didn't say, but are saying add another day onto your vacation or add a day so you can go to a park on a nonpark day, or are thinking about being able to go to two parks on one day? The reason I ask, is I just want to make sure you know that you can't just add a day to a base ticket and use it to go to a second park one day. You'd have to add the park hopping option which is $50.00/ticket.

If you mean you might add a ticket so you could go to a park on a nonpark day, so you'd need another day on your tickets, then yes I probably would. After about five days it's only like $4.00 to add a day. Then again it would depend on how many people were in my party at the time.

This is in regards to adding a day to a non-park day. I was able to score Coral Reef for lunch on the day we were not planning on visiting any parks. We were planning on just hanging at the resort and checking it out, it will be our arrival day and the first time staying deluxe.

But after 2 weeks of trying to get Coral Reef (searching all times of the day every day) I couldn't get anything.
So adding the extra day will be about $20. I guess I just didn't think it would by worth paying the $20 and travel to eat at a park resturaunt. I wanted to see if other would consider.

I will probably still try to search of ADRs for Coral Reef, but I guess I'm just tired of the frantic search.

for $20, I'd definitely add a day, just for the fun of one more partial day in a park. Even if we just walked around a little...and went to a meal. Worth it, IMO.

But we don't ever schedule "resort only" days...that's just us-I know a lot of people do. You have to do what works for your family.:thumbsup2

Yes, I would absolutely pay the $20 and add another day since it was going to be a resort day originally. You still have to eat somewhere on that day and if you wanted Coral Reef I would do it. You could either spend additional time in Epcot or just eat, then go back to the resort and do what you had originally planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter