Would You Rather Eat at...

TinkerBelled

DIS Veteran
I'm making some tough choices for my ADRs, and I thought I'd ask for some input.

Would you rather eat at:

*Citricos or Narcoosee's?

*Flying Fish or the Yachtsman Steakhouse?

*San Angel Inn or La Hacienda de San Angel?

*Tokyo Dining or Teppan Edo? (Or scrap both and do the California Grill?)

For context, I'm a total newbie going to WDW with my DFi for a week to celebrate our engagement (I'm learning abbreviations, too!). We like all kinds of food and are perfectly happy being adventurous.

Thanks!

*Citricos or Narcoosee's? Citricos ... we had an amazing meal last trip!

*Flying Fish or the Yachtsman Steakhouse? YSH

Haven't been to YSH yet, trying it this trip but we didn't love FF like others do. We will try it again one day but will be trying YSH this trip instead!

*San Angel Inn or La Hacienda de San Angel? Hacienda

Again, haven't tried Hacienda yet but SAI is on our never again list after 2 bad experiences with both food & service

*Tokyo Dining or Teppan Edo? (Or scrap both and do the California Grill?)

Definitely Cali Grille for us! We had a great meal and love the fireworks view! Perfect place to celebrate your engagement!

I'm making some tough choices for my ADRs, and I thought I'd ask for some input.

Would you rather eat at:

*Citricos or Narcoosee's? Citricos

*Flying Fish or the Yachtsman Steakhouse? Flying Fish--favorite restaurant on property

*San Angel Inn or La Hacienda de San Angel? never ate at La Hacienda, but don't care for San Angel Inn

*Tokyo Dining or Teppan Edo? (Or scrap both and do the California Grill?) um tough choice, we like both Japanese restaurants. Since it's a celebration trip, I'd go with California Grill though.

For context, I'm a total newbie going to WDW with my DFi for a week to celebrate our engagement (I'm learning abbreviations, too!). We like all kinds of food and are perfectly happy being adventurous.

Thanks!

My answers are in red.

*Citricos or Narcoosee's? Citricos

*Flying Fish or the Yachtsman Steakhouse? Flying Fish

*San Angel Inn or La Hacienda de San Angel? San Angel Inn (I love the amosphere there)

*Tokyo Dining or Teppan Edo? (Or scrap both and do the California Grill?) We love Tokyo Dining, but I would probably do California Grill if given the choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter