Would you like to join me today.....

W

Wendy WDW

.....going round Epcot on a virtual cyber tour? Could be fun! :)

How about we all meet up by the lockers on your right of SE?

Shall we start with Spaceship Earth first as there is no queue today?

Its no fun being here on my own - I want my DIS friends with me....come on! ;)

OK, Wendy - Spaceship Earth it is. I'll just send Matt over to grab FASTPASSES for Test Track for everyone!

Hiya Ladies

Sorry I am late just unpacked and have hit the parks straightaway!!! Should we stop by at innovations next and send a photo email to anyone that can't make it?

Eda

I've stopped off in too have a Margerietta, and people watching. Weather warm, sun feels good on my face. Dh having a cold beer. All is well with the world

So has Matt come back with the fastpasses yet Deb?

Tanya, are you joining us on SE or just going it alone?

Eda, the thought of sending a email photo would probably put people off....only teasing! ;)

I'll join you in Spaceship Earch as we missed that and Test Track last time! Always up for new experiences, but then can we go and grab a Margarita?

Annmarie:D

Yes, Matt's back with the FASTPASSES. Sorry it took a bit of time, but there were a fair few to get! So everyone aboard Spaceship Earth...........

.....AT&T welcomes you aboard Spaceship Earth.....C'mon Deb you get in my vehicle, we can have a good natter when it stops...as it does frequently! :)

Is the Food & Wine festival on?

Hic!

Shaun :rolleyes:

Well that was fun - always a good place to start and I enjoyed our natter, Wendy! Who's going to choose where we go next?

Can we go on Ellen's Energy Adventure, I think it's so clever...... we must not be late for lunchtime PSs at Norway's Arkeshus buffet such brilliant value at $11.95 each!!

What time are the Test Track FPs for?

Well, that works out just fine, Fiona. FASTPASSes are for 10.55 - 11.55, so we can get there around 11am and then stroll over for an early lunch at Akershus to miss the lunchtime crowds (stopping for an frozen margarita at Mexico, of course!).

Found you all again!

Not sure about Norwegian food.....what do they have on the buffet in Akershus?

My this is going to be loads of firsts for me...TT, Norway and I have even never tried a marguerita before!

Somehow I think Shaun will join us in Norway! ;)

Anyway lets hit the ride TT.....

Never been on T T can someone please hold my hand
what speed will we be going
think i'll pass on the margeritas;)

Found you all , sorry running late as per usual

I love TT birll ride and the taste of margeritas, never tried the Norway buffet though.

Can we please later in the day have a Beavers tail preferably a chocolate one.

Tracey

Okay, so tell me what's a beavers tail?

Annmarie

Could we please have a ride on the boats in Mexico - not exactly a thrill ride but i think it is really well themed.

Well thanks for the great luch guys but how about dinner? Anyone fancy going to the Garden Grill for some character interaction or we could be sensible and go to Leceiller?

Eda

Could we please have a ride on the boats in Mexico - not exactly a thrill ride but i think it is really well themed.

Well thanks for the great luch guys but how about dinner? Anyone fancy going to the Garden Grill for some character interaction or we could be sensible and go to Leceiller?

Eda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter